Universal Jobmatch is now being actively forced on people.
In Ipswich we have been spared this till now because the public computers accessible to most people – the Libraries – do not work properly.
That is, since being turned into a private Charity the Suffolk Library service has not upgraded its browsers for a long, a very long, time.
This week those signing on in Ipswich were told.
- There is no longer the form you filled in giving details of jobs you applied for and jobsearch.
- You must register with Universal Jobmatch.
- You must provide proof of any job search activity by print-outs, or by letting the DWP snoop on you Universal Job Match account.
These problems remain.
- There are not enough public computers with easy access to web sites.
- The Job Centre Silent Street Office has recently placed some computers at the front of the signing on desks. These are not in a…
View original post 125 more words