Current Count:( 36)Books Current Read ( Wayne C Booth’The Craft of Research, Friere Pedagogy of the Oppressed )
- Social Psychology Serena Chen Berkeley
- Introduction to Psychology John Kilstrom Berkeley Listened too.
- Began History 5 ibid
- Stat 2 in process
- Regular Philosophy Talk/Philosophers Zone/Guerilla Radio Show.
- LSE are now on board for Mp3 streams. I thank God that it is an ‘open site’ (professor friend of my Dad’s who works there on VPP Project) because there is NOTHING I won’t download from it: Nik Rose Lecture,
- ESSEX another download site.Downloading = Academic Happiness I hope it happens with Essex as they are seeming to get more and more attractive academically speaking.
- Dr Leon Cass ‘The Dignity of Human Flourishing’ I II III
- Inquiry as a Social Form University Channel
I have at least 600 podcasts and I cannot help but download take note of Gems. It will take me 150 days @ 4 a day too much! 300 days @2 a day.
I adore my Podcasts. I love em. Am I underestimating or not counting WHAT I ACTUALLY ACHIEVE BY LISTENING TO THEM AS PART OF MY READING/RESEARCH PLAN???